User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMF2 dev EXE-builder wanted!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation MMF2 dev EXE-builder wanted!

Hi!

Many of you might have encountered the "Seek failed on unnamed file" when compiling exe. So do I. Even though I managed to lower my MFAs size to 49,7 MB, it still does the same. Even though the biggest files are oggs that I made external.

I use MMF2dev 250 build and I'm unable to update to newer builds. So if there's anyone who has newer build or doesn't have a 2GB limit for other reason, could he compile the EXE to me? I'll send you the MFA and external files.

Thank you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please register your products to receive assistance

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thnx. I could try

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenvision View Post
    Please register your products to receive assistance
    I moved the MFA to my external hard drive and leaved rest of games files to games folder in C-drive. Then I compiled the EXE. Once again it complained about the seek failure, but this time it DID create the EXE. But when I ran the exe, it says "Invalid data in executable file".

Am I nearby the solution? Would exe work if I build an installer?

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upload your file to http://www.filedropper.com/ (zipped) and send me a private message with the link, I'll compile it for you

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upload your file to http://www.filedropper.com/ (zipped) and send me a private message with the link, I'll compile it for you
    I hope you got 64-bit OS.

I have two versions of the MFA, one in which all sounds are internal and the one where the biggest sounds are external. Which one would you like to have?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may have an idea of why building EXE is so difficult: 194 AVIs, 46 over 1-2 minute ones, 148 under 15 minute ones, all Full frames (uncompressed), most of them over 2GB.

The only solution might be that I temporarly replace each AVI with one second AVI before building, and after I'm done, I return original AVIs and either build the installer, or release the game in ZIP/RAR.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to build an EXE. If I fail at making Installer, I could send it to you.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWKTM View Post
    Hi!

Many of you might have encountered the "Seek failed on unnamed file" when compiling exe. So do I. Even though I managed to lower my MFAs size to 49,7 MB, it still does the same. Even though the biggest files are oggs that I made external.

I use MMF2dev 250 build and I'm unable to update to newer builds. So if there's anyone who has newer build or doesn't have a 2GB limit for other reason, could he compile the EXE to me? I'll send you the MFA and external files.

Thank you.
    Why can't you update?
    You are way behind with the version..

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Why can't you update?
    You are way behind with the version..
    I did eventually switch to ClickTeam Fusion Dev 2.5. No worries about that. And solution to my problem was the size of game's cutscenes. I'll have to re-render them to WMV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast