[MUSIC] DLSea Music - Entangle your ears and your heart | Composer for games

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • [LFW] LOOKING FOR WORK Simon De La Cruz - Composer

Skillset(s):
    Videogame Music, Classical, Pipe Organ Solos, General BGM, RPG/Battle, Suspenseful, Ambiant, Theme Songs
    NOTE: Will work with vocalists!

9 years freelance composer experience

Previous/Current Work:

Liquid Metal - An adventure RPG-type game under the direction of award-winning director Sean Gordon, along with a star-studded cast
    Project Amaranth - A side-scrolling strategy/adventure action game. (No current website at this time as game is still in early development)

Portfolio:
    Please login to see this link.

E-mail: dlseastudios@gmail.com

Additional Information:

Payment due preferably when tracks are finished
    Online payment only. Venmo preferred, but will accept PayPal.
    Will sign NDAs. Full terms will be discussed before composition(s) start.
    Not available Sundays.
    If contacting via skype, please state your name and why you're contacting me! (I get a lot of skype inquiries without a name/reason... so I delete them!)
    Serious inquires only, please.

More examples of recent work (NOTE: NO NDAs WERE VIOLATED WITH THESE LINKS)

Comments welcome!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!