Thread: Suden Event editor disorganization

No Products Registered

Suden Event editor disorganization

Hi there guys. Im working on a very complex game that uses a lot of objects per level. So the organization on my event editor is very very important. I know where each object is on the event editor. The problem is that suddenly, when i casually entered in the event editor i founded every absolutely and completely disorganizated, every object have changed his place and swaped with another and i don't know anymore where anything is. Something interesting is, i noticed that it only happened on the levels where i started working with a new object (A Blood drop). Did it just happened to anyone else? Some explanation about why would it happen? (Sorry if my english is not the best). Any response will be apreciated

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    sounds like a bug with the mfa perhaps.. I can only suggest making lots of folders and storing your objects in them, in the event editor.

No Products Registered

Is it possible to create folders on event editor? How can i do it? I mean, i have a lot of folders to my objects on the frame editor, but not on the event editor.

No Products Registered

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    Is it possible to create folders on event editor? How can i do it? I mean, i have a lot of folders to my objects on the frame editor, but not on the event editor.
    Okay. I just founded how to do it xD Thanks a lot