User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt mfa!?!?! Help please!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Corrupt mfa!?!?! Help please!

So basically I started making a new game and i worked really hard on it. Later, i saved it and closed the application. a few hours later i opened it again and it told me "This application is not compatible with Clickteam Fusion 2.5"and "failed to open document". The game was so hard to make and i got so much stuff done then THIS happens can someone explain to me why this is happening and possibly help!! It'll mean the world! also i can give you the mfa if youd like.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How big is the MFA file? This may sound like an odd question, but it can help narrow things down a bit at least, since MFA files that are too large will often end up getting corrupted, if I recall correctly.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its about 30 megabytes...

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This message is displayed when you have used the bugged, non-official conversion tool made by hackers that creates MFAs from EXE files created with old versions of MMF2 or earlier versions of CF 2.5. The corruption is made by this conversion tool, not by Fusion. The latest versions of Fusion refuse to load those crappy MFAs. More you edit those MFAs, more you run into problems and we will not spend days trying to fix them.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PS: copying objects or events from a converted MFA to a normal MFA will also cause this problem in the new MFA, as the problems are copied with the data, so don't do that... (I mean with an older version of Fusion)

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scoundrel!
    To the torches, men!

Good job making MMF incompatible with things like this, Yves. It's scary to think people are out there trying to crack our stuff apart!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hey, too strong response probably in this case. Probably he didn't use this tool himself, he just took a MFA that can be downloaded, a crack of a very well known game. (even if it's not a very good thing neither...)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did everything on the official steam version no cracked things in my mfa at all so i dont understand what your trying to say if i made my whole game from scratch in an official non-cracked clickteam fusion that i bought officially from steam just look at my passport

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send the MFA file to Yves then. If it's not what he's talking about then I'm sure he will be able to help you out

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheezy_Bacon, just because you're using an official version of CF2.5 doesn't mean you aren't using a decompiled MFA. The only way to prove your innocence at this point would probably be to send someone at Clickteam the MFA file, which, by the way, would also probably be the best course of action if you are indeed just someone who happened to run into an obscure corruption bug, since the folks at Clickteam are probably the only people who can get it all fixed up anyways.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast