Looking for fusion developer to work on existing applications

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I have some existing applications that need some new enhancements and modifications. The previous developer made some pretty awesome but complex customizations to the apps. There are custom extensions, C/C++ integration and another items of additional complexity. The application changes I need now are for IOS but I have some that run on Android as well.

The work is not full time but definitely will need periodic updates and enhancements over time so this is not a one time gig but looking to build an opportunity for ongoing work. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!