User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Checking object placement

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Checking object placement

Is there a better way to check placement of object rather than running every time I change a location value?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would depend on why your checking it ? do you not trust the object to move when you change its location ?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To see if it moved to the correct location. So say im placing a chair in a room and it is initially in the center of the room but needs to be in the corner facing out. I would currently change a value, run the program and repeat until its where i need it to be.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah i see - there are few things -

you could do a mousepick and click where you want the object ( use the values from debug window )

you could use the world editor

you could set up a set of events that move the object based on cursors in realtime and again use the debug info

you could use transpose 2d and use the frame editor to move your object

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. The world editor still doesn't work for me. I haven't received any patches or updates from the steam version of Firefly. I noticed there's 6 patches now. Really considering just starting over and buying everything from clickteam 😐😫

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    make sure you agree to download beta versions from steam -> https://steamcommunity.com/app/24817...5877224218221/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now that i have the up-to-date version of clickteam and firefly, how do i use the world editor? Is there another forum on here where thats already a topic or is it explained in the forum for bugs in the world editor?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a html document found inside the Clickteam Fusion folder\Tools\Firefly World Editor

However, the files the editor generates can't be loaded into your fusion apps yet and is still worked on, and it might be possible for me to make huge changes to the editor but I am busy atm.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made this program real quick to find out information of dropped cubes... It is not bug free, but gets the job done. I think I may add camera info to it at one point.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...PepperV0.2.exe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast