Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Build 288.2 - Release version

Build 288.2 - Release version

Hello,

The build 288.2 is available. The update patch is available in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum (or via the Help / Check for update menu in Fusion if you use an older build).

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall the build 288.1 or any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, don't post it in this forum otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them.
    Last edited by Yves; 15th March 2017 at 07:27 AM.

oh nice, add button. this will save me a immense headache and increase my productivity ten fold. thanks.

Bonjoir!
    Merci pour le nouveau build. par contre j'ai un problème avec les INI que je n'ai pas encore identifié, est ce lié au nouveau build ou non ou non je ne suis pas totalement sur donc je ne poste pas encore dans la bugbox.
    Est ce possible de rétrograder en 287.9? où peut ont telecharger le Build 287.9 SVP pour fusion 2.5 develloper.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    I just zoomed out in the frame editor, and I was like "what are all these dots?!...wow! It's the grid! It's finally here! Steam must have autoinstalled the new 288 version, and the grid is here!!"

There are some other great features here too (edit: actually, a LOT of great features - this is a really great update!). Those bookmarks are going to be super useful! Thanks!

btw, what's the difference between "add" and "insert"? Is it just a matter of whether it places the new action before/after where you clicked?
    Last edited by Volnaiskra; 16th March 2017 at 12:19 AM.

My Fusion Tools: VolCAMERA | Productiva | VACCiNE

Clickteam Clickteam
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    btw, what's the difference between "add" and "insert"? Is it just a matter of whether it places the new action before/after where you clicked?
    The new "Add" command adds the action at the end of the list of actions, no matter where you right-click.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Hmm... I must read the notes better...
    Bookmarks ?

and the Grid... Wasn't that there already? is is that something new.. (guess I didn't noticed any difference)

I feel like the b288.2 notes were updated/changed after the first day. I only remember there being like 4 changes on day 1.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    @Olivier: thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Hmm... I must read the notes better...
    Bookmarks ?

and the Grid... Wasn't that there already? is is that something new.. (guess I didn't noticed any difference)
    The grid used to disappear whenever you zoomed out. Personally, it always used to drive me nuts.

My Fusion Tools: VolCAMERA | Productiva | VACCiNE

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Blog Entries
    Thanks.. I see now it went from pre-release to release.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperUnicode Add-on

Merci et bravo pour tous ces ajouts ! Les bookmarks vont grandement soulager la navigation dans mon code

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast