User Tag List

Thread: iOS in app purchase problem

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS in app purchase problem

Hello all, first time on the forums. I have a problem with the in app purchase function for ios, can anybody please help? I've isolated one of the things that is available on the store in my game, so could somebody please have a quick look and tell me whats missing? When i've exported and tries it out on ipad, nothing happens at all when i press the buy button, only that it goes invisible. Please help me, all the rest of the game is done, i just need to get this part working and then it will be ready to put on the appstore.

Thanks a lot!

Kennet, FaroeGames
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Register your products on the forum if you want to receive help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay done, what now?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, it's been quite a while since I worked with iOS purchases, but try with only skinprincess instead of net.faroegames.test1.skinprincess.
    Other than that, perhaps you need to request purchase information beforehand?
    If nothing of that works, make sure everything is setup correctly on iTunes Connect. It is case sensitive as far as I remember.
    Also make sure you include the bundle identifier in the iOS properties in your app.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    Other than that, perhaps you need to request purchase information beforehand?
    Yeah i've been thinking about that. Maybe you need to do that, even though i am just kind of hard coding it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay it's solved now, it was because i didn't call the product information. I didn't have to use it for anything though, i just had to call it to get it working. Thanks a lot!