User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: About private/unlisted Clickteam tutorials on YouTube

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to talk to Snail a lot. He went from creating useful videos to having a real problem with many of the staff here, which he told me about a little. He developed some kind of framework which he claimed significantly fixed the inefficiency of CF2.5. I saw a preview of it and it looked good. He constantly told me what was wrong about Clickteam and its staff, but he never convinced me to switch. Shame he left like he did since he could have properly shared this framework. I think he went off to work on some Fusion competitor software.

As for Sparckman, didn't something happen with his YouTube content and some members of the board? Well, that's a shame, especially if it started with something quite petty. I wish them both luck.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shameful plug. I have 430 open source mfa's that covers a lot of territory, so you may want to have a look on my website.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickteam Fusion comes with bunch of examples in the.... Drum Roll Please... "Examples" folder where the Fusion is installed, with 11 examples on Fast Loops.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one's certainly worth a shot, since it's called "loops and alterable values" : https://youtu.be/-feFfLKYgaA

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed Sparckman's videos and tutorials. Helped me so much and i'm shocked he has left the scene =(

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nivram View Post
    Shameful plug. I have 430 open source mfa's that covers a lot of territory, so you may want to have a look on my website.

Marv
    My client has found your website and visited it many times.

She has seen this video but it is too complicated even though it is meant for beginners. My client has long tried to find information about loops and alterable values. She has noticed that hardly anyone else than Sparckman and SnailOn has videos about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    This one's certainly worth a shot, since it's called "loops and alterable values" : https://youtu.be/-feFfLKYgaA
    Would anyone be interested in making videos about loops and alterable values?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryblossom View Post
    My client has found your website and visited it many times.

She has seen this video but it is too complicated even though it is meant for beginners. My client has long tried to find information about loops and alterable values. She has noticed that hardly anyone else than Sparckman and SnailOn has videos about them.

Would anyone be interested in making videos about loops and alterable values?
    Simple way to explain Loops, it's a way to execute command and/or multiple commands super fast.
    Alt Values, basically it's a storage space for numbers or text that you can change and later act on it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the video I linked not applicable? I admit I haven't watched it past the first few minutes, but it certainly appeared to cover loops and alterable values.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are better off looking at Almightyzentaco's video tutorials. https://www.youtube.com/user/almightyzentaco

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everybody,
    I have all of Snail's videos and 99% of sparckman's tutorials plus a few examples. The video files are huge. Not sure what to do. I could probable post them with megashare. Again the files are huge. For snail the size is 2017-04-12_18-13-09.jpg
    2017-04-12_18-16-34.jpg

I was also wondering why Sparckman has dropped from clickteam. I understand he is well verse in other game engine like Unity and Unreal, but he's main work has been with fusion. I bought fusion developer plus all modules during the humble bundle. Sparckman was the backbone of fusion tutorials, I'm going to miss him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast