Thread: About private/unlisted Clickteam tutorials on YouTube

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About private/unlisted Clickteam tutorials on YouTube

Hello,

my client has found some Clickteam tutorials on YouTube, but she has noticed that Sparckman's and Snail On's videos have become either private or unlisted. She would like to know if they could still be watched somehow. Is there someone who knows about this?

Thanks in advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It appears both users have left the community, taking their tutorials with them. Clickteam doesn't own their content so there's not much they can do about it.

You could try contact the Youtubers in question directly and see what's up. Maybe they can help, otherwise I don't think you can watch the videos unless someone archived them somewhere before they went down.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snail's long gone. He moved on years ago, and seemed to make a point to erase all of his tracks, including disabling his videos.

Tell your client to have a look at https://www.youtube.com/user/almightyzentaco . His tutorials are generally very well regarded.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of the Sparckman Fusion 2.5 video tutorials (but not all of them) are available at Udemy for about $20. There's about 7 hours of them there.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Volnaiskra said, Almightyzentaco has some great videos available.

I used to have all the videos from Snail, but lost them during a crash and bad backup drive.
    Sparckmans videos I don't have, but you can get them if you pay for it at his Udemy page.

Otherwise search on Youtube, there are plenty of video's out there for Fusion.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,
    thanks for your advice!
    Both of the users we asked about had some videos about for example loops and alterable values. My client has found hardly any videos about them. Does someone know where she could find free videos about them? She's asking especially for videos.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried contacting Sparckman for the videos, but he doesn't respond anymore. He removed me as an Admin on his forum as well.
    And you tube didn't give you any result?
    I still have the Udemy course from Sparckman, but don't think there is anything related to that on there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparckman left the community? Anyone know why? That's a shame as he was an asset here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are reasons, but I am not going into those ones.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,.I understand. No problem....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast