User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: About private/unlisted Clickteam tutorials on YouTube

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had put them up, but had to take them down from Snail when he popped up all the sudden.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I have seen out of Sparckman recently.. He has moved from Fusion 2.5 to GameMaker Studio 2.0 now! He does have other videos on other game development platforms ofcourse... But of recent events I'm seeing alot of new tutorials of GameMaker Studio 2.0 "How-To's".. It's really sad that he has left the Clickteam Cummunity as his video tutorials was really Great Work and taught me alot!! Also tried to contact him as well and got no response from him! Very sad, and still wondering why he decided to leave the clickteam community like he did?!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho View Post
    From what I have seen out of Sparckman recently.. He has moved from Fusion 2.5 to GameMaker Studio 2.0 now! He does have other videos on other game development platforms ofcourse... But of recent events I'm seeing alot of new tutorials of GameMaker Studio 2.0 "How-To's".. It's really sad that he has left the Clickteam Cummunity as his video tutorials was really Great Work and taught me alot!! Also tried to contact him as well and got no response from him! Very sad, and still wondering why he decided to leave the clickteam community like he did?!
    Well, Sparckman used to be a moderator and apparently had a disagreement with other Clickteam staff. Then Snail called him out by making a video mentioning his actions. Sparckman afterwards mocked Snail in a response video. I believe this created even more tension. Things just weren't going well between Sparckman and other staff. Sparckman's solution was to have a tantrum and delete everything that mentioned Clickteam from his channel and even censored users who commented on his videos mentioning Clickteam. Literally, his entire opinion about the software changed in the space of a few days, just over a few disagreements.

In any case, I've acquired the videos but I won't share them here as I don't want to break rules. All I can say is that Sparckman's videos all seem to (I never really watched much of his content beforehand) cater to complete beginners, which is okay, but Snail's are certainly far better for anything intermediate or advanced. Fortunately we have channels like "almightyzentaco" nowadays with regular great content, not to mention resources like the ClickFusion Academy and The Reactor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems him and Snail left. Sparckman is now making videos for Construct 3.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4