User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HomeGrove - If metroid were more zelda

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up HomeGrove - If metroid were more zelda - on Greenlight

*The video embed isn't working?*

Hello fellow clickers!

So okay, hear me out... what if you took the sprawling level design from Metroid, the character driven subquests and some items from Zelda, the wall jumping from Megaman X, the radish pulling from Mario 2.... okay, so it's a little more complicated than just Metroid x Zelda! but that's what HomeGrove is, a tribute to some of my favorite classic mechanics laid out across a large adventure.

Here's the TIGsource devlog for a ton of gifs, outdated and current: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=50855.160

And the greenlight page! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...scn=1489249097

If you want to know how I did something or get some general help with fusion I do a live stream on twitch where I can show you: http://twitch.tv/flipswitchx

Last but not least my twitter handle for occasional gifs & updates: https://twitter.com/Flipswitchd

Please let me know what you think I would love to hear some feedback from the fusion community!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw this on twitter randomly!
    Looks cute, voted on your greenlight Good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looking very nice, upvoted!
    Really reminds of those classic games you mentioned.

While its spiritual predecessor reminded me of New Zealand Story

To embed a video here you have to use the "watch?" link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjcUtXGjZas

should do the trick!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been visiting the Tigsource devlog now and then, it's nice to see the improvements that's been happening over the months.

Also voted of course - Good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You´re a really talented artist and the gameplay already shows a lot of great ideas and potential, I also like the ring menu to select specials. Will get this for sure!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never played any of those console games because I'm a snooty computer gaming snob (though maybe Mario 2, actually), so it's not ringing any particular nostalgia bells for me. Even so, I like the look of it a lot. You're obviously a good graphics artist with a love for the craft. It can't have been easy to put personality into a tiny single-color pixel art figure with no neck, but you've managed to pull it off very well! There are a lot of great little touches in that video, like the colored leaves flying or the great character expressions while crouching, lifting, etc. Even the ladder climbing animation is expertly done.

Voted. Good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post
    You´re a really talented artist and the gameplay already shows a lot of great ideas and potential, I also like the ring menu to select specials. Will get this for sure!
    Yeah that ring selector is great, it reminds me of an old SNES game.. The Secret of Evermore I think it was called.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you can would please fill out http://indiegames.clickteam.com/submission-form so we can get to helping on promotion!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post
    If you can would please fill out http://indiegames.clickteam.com/submission-form so we can get to helping on promotion!
    Thanks a ton Kisguri!

Here's a new mechanic: transport stones for moving quickly within smaller more familiar areas. There will be large ones for moving vast distances as well

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Reactor playtests Homegrove!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast