User Tag List

Thread: Disaster at Firefly Station - Trailer

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Disaster at Firefly Station - Trailer

While working on the outside of Firefly station a decompression event occurred. Flinging you far away from the station. You must make it back to the safety of the station habitat shut the hatch and restore power before you run out of Oxygen or suit thrust propellant.

This small demo game showing off Clickteam Fusion and Firefly is coming next week! You can check out Firefly the DLC used with Clickteam Fusion to make it happen here!

Clickstore: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/firefly3D/firefly
    Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/267655/

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's really impressive !

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that is very nice! Hopefully one can import .obj files into fusion, I will do some more reading on this. This has to be available for Fusion 3, am I right?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope this is for fusion 2.5 - Firefly was released back in November.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    nope this is for fusion 2.5 - Firefly was released back in November.
    Yep I am aware that it is for Fusion 2.5, but I was hoping that it will be made available for Fusion 3 in the not necessarily near future by porting this plugin into F3.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we get enough sales we will expand to run on Mac, give iOS and Android output options and move to Fusion 3. Sales depending.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcanelli View Post
    Wow, that is very nice! Hopefully one can import .obj files into fusion
    It is actually very simple to get obj's into the engine as a static mesh. You basically just select them in a properties option- or alternatively you can change them out at Runtime.
    I've found its the runtime controls that have been so valuable in the creation of custom workflows, which is why the engines becoming my go to for anything 3D now, because I'm able to create my games on my own terms now- that was always something that annoyed me about other engines as you basically had to learn an entire workflow. Its better and easier to just create the workflow as you go, adding things to the engine where it makes sense to. Overall too I love the fact that the engine isn't intrusive on the art workflow the way other engines are. Its nice to just export and forget knowing the engine will render the model as it looked like in the modeling package.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!

Thank you very much, good job!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________