User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Music Metronome sounds on Eighth notes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Music Metronome sounds on Eighth notes

I'm in the end stages of making a Metronome app. I have the sounds playing for 1/4 notes for any BPM the user sets (30 to 240 BPM) and it works as it should. I'd like to add 1/8 notes to the app and so forth, but the sound sample needs to play twice on each beat or 1/4 note evenly for an 1/8 note. How would I accomplish this? Please see picture below that shows what I mean.
    Thank you for any help with this....

Eighth notes.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The solution depends entirely on how your project is coded.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK,.here is an stripped down Example. I have it playing 1/4 notes at this point. I'd like to do 1/8th and 1/16th notes also as I explained above.
    Any help would be great.
    Thank you...
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a crude way to achieve it.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, but that doesn't work to well. There are 3 beeps on 1/8 notes and 5 on 1/16 notes. Pretty close though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've given it a crack, to be honest I'm not sure if it's what you're after either. Hope it's the solution you're after, I don't have a musical bone in my body.

Metronome 1.4 aenever.mfa

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried your example aenever, but I will when I get home later today. The way it works is that on each beat (the animation) 1, 2, 3, 4, if it's 1/4 notes,.the tone plays once per bpm on each one. If it's 1/8 notes,.the beat or tone would play twice on each beat or bpm, but they have to be even. Example,.would be for 1/8 notes,.is 1 "and" 2 "and" 3 "and" 4 "and". On count 1 = play tone and on the "and" play tone for 1/8 notes. If this makes sense to everyone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aenever, thank you as this seems to be working pretty well, but there is a bug on 1/16 notes with the animation being in sync with the tones. Not sure why though? 1/4 notes works perfect and so does 1/8th notes. Yet sometimes it's right on with 1/16th's with the animation. I don't get it. Any thoughts?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be a lag because it's playing so fast, I've set the animation to match the 1/4 beeps only. Looks to be working yet I find it hard to tell as it's playing so fast what do you think?

Metronome 1.5 aenever.mfa

you might want to add setting my new counter to zero on quit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still something is not quite right. Still lag on the 1/16 notes and now on 1/8 notes with the new version. I will spend some time on the code. But I did already and still running into issues with it syncing. Very strange.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast