User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: volCAMERA: a powerful camera engine for Clickteam Fusion 2.5

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haaahhhhhhhouuuu la nouvelle version et incroyable qu elle travaille remarquable avec tout c est nouvelle foncions.
    haaahhhhouuuu the new version and incredible that she works remarkable with all this is new funcions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Longtime follower and finally decided to grab this after work today to play around with in my spare time, to find out that apparently it was created with a newer version of CTF2.5 and thus won't open.

I'm currently on R292.7 on Steam, is there an even newer update that I need to do?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Volnaiskra saved this mfa in Fusion 2.5+ - even if he did not use any 2.5+ exclusive features - the .mfa can no longer be opened in standard 2.5. I believe Clickteam changed this because 2.5+ mfas were still causing crashes in base 2.5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra Not sure if you managed to check my post: https://community.clickteam.com/threads/101080-volCAMERA-a-powerful-camera-engine-for-Clickteam-Fusion-2-5?p=747706&viewfull=1#post747706 - I also sent a PM with some follow-up info detailing the issue I'm having.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Volnaiskra quick bump in case you missed it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new version is finally available on the clickstore: https://clickstore.clickteam.com/plugins/tools/volcamera

@elvisish : oh, sorry, I'll take a look at that today.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi how do i download the update from the Clickstore. Only way i see the product is on my downloads list.
    If i re-download that it gives me Version 1.02. Is there another way to get the updated download from the store.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    download link has updated. now i get latest Version all good.

Wanted to ask, Why is the app set to run at 120fps? I used Fusion default to run 60fps. So far i am not pushing the engine at all with the Mfa's i made. If i copy camera into a 60 fps mfa iwill it run the same.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's set to 120fps because it's originally made for Spryke, which runs at 120fps. It will probably behave differently at 60fps (ie. A setting that's fast in 120fps will be twice as slow in 60fps). All that matters is that you set it to your desired fps (which will happen naturally when you paste it into your game) before you start finalising your settings.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't remember if I posted in this thread or not, but I felt I should give it a bit of a shill - I'm using this in my project and I approve of this camera engine. Same for VACCiNE too.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast