User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: volCAMERA: a powerful camera engine for Clickteam Fusion 2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's absolutely amazing, I've bought it! Incredible level of control, absolutely miles ahead of what I was trying to do, thank you so much for this, the community was definitely in need of a detailed camera example! Thanks for all the threshold settings, perfect for tweaking to get spring lookaheads right!

Just had a thought, is it possible to be able to have the lookahead kick in only if you move a certain threshold distance? If you check:

Also, is there a minor bug with the jump (not fall) overshoot buttons in the example? The positive (+) button never seems to be available to click?

Amazing engine, thanks again!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is fantastic! I don't even have any need for a camera system at the moment, but I bought it to show my support. Thanks for releasing this!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Christian_Wheel

@elvisish: that's not a bad idea. I think you can currently approximate something like that by using a low "speed" (XovershootSpeed) setting. But using a threshold setting like in those examples, for a pure 'deadzone' would be a good feature. I'll look into that. Until then, if you wanted, you could probably add it yourself, using something similar to what I've done with the "stairs threshold" feature.

I don't see any bug with the jump overshot + buttons on this end. Is the value in question at 10 or higher? The demo constricts most values to between 1-10, so if it's at 10, the + button will grey out. You can still use higher values though, by setting them in the code. And you can easily turn off the code in the vC CONSOLE section that greys out that button (or you can simply change the value from 10 to something higher, so it greys out much higher)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done version 1.01, which fixes a bug where the camera would jitter wildly for the first few moments of the frame. I'll put a new version up on the Clickstore, but until it's up, you can very easily fix the bug yourself by making the following change:

The problem was that the catchup values were starting out 100 times too big. They'd eventually calibrate back to normal, but until they did that, the camera would wildly orbit the player, at a radius of tens of thousands of pixels

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting this tonight after work! very well done - just watched your video and I'm highly impressed!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice.. Great job.. This is going into the Basket when I get home tonight.
    I'm sure this will come in handy someday for me

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, stuff like this makes me realize just how behind I am in FUSIONRY.
    And you have a cool voice too, Volnaiskra! From your avatar I always thought you'd sound like Bono or something

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw this and picked it up, Vol. Looking forward to using it -- thanks for all your help.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh.. glad I got a reminder. Forgot about it, due to other issues..
    walking to the store now, to get this gizmo.. Hope you will make it F3 compatible down the road lol

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that I made a dumb mistake in the "connect volCAMERA with game" group. In the comments, I keep talking about the "ORANGE object", but the object in question is actually maroon (I changed the color towards the end of making volCAMERA, and forgot to update the comments). I'll update the Clickstore soon, but until then, just to clarify: when I talk about the "ORANGE object", I mean the volCAMdemoObject, which is maroon, with a vC on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_Duio View Post
    Damn, stuff like this makes me realize just how behind I am in FUSIONRY.
    And you have a cool voice too, Volnaiskra! From your avatar I always thought you'd sound like Bono or something
    Haha. I wish! Irish accents are amazing.

By the way, you've actually released some commercial games, so I think you're several levels of FUSIONRY ahead of me

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast