User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: volCAMERA: a powerful camera engine for Clickteam Fusion 2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

I have never used or heard about the Round-function before, so that would probably have been impossible for me to solve on my own. The solution worked perfectly!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Hey. Sorry for the late reply. I'm sure there's a way, but I've never tried this myself. I guess you'd want to turn off as many irrelevant features as possible (overshoots, jump lock, etc.), and lock the grey target object to xmouse and ymouse, as close as possible to the final execution group. Does that not work without jitters?

Though thinking about it, it might not be adequate to just point the camera at the mouse. You might want to point it only a certain distance away from the player, so the player remains close to the centre of the screen. In that case, I guess you'd need to use trigonometry (or perhaps the Adv Direction object) to figure out where to place the grey target so that it's always X pixels away from the player, at the same angle from the player as is the mouse.
    thx for the reply but sadly no
    Game might be too low res to handle small movements properly without some sort of smoothing between volcam and crosshairs following the mouse.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I was wondering if there was a zoom function or a way to zoom in on the sprites or on a specific region on the screen with the camera?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AshraldRails View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if there was a zoom function or a way to zoom in on the sprites or on a specific region on the screen with the camera?
    Hi, I don't know about this camera, but you can "zoom" if you change the scale of an object, that's a cool "trick"

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature suggestion @Volnaiskra , would it be possible to perhaps get a debug feature that would lock camera in its current position? would really be useful when capturing footage of a specific thing and you dont want the camera moving around

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't you just deactivate the volCAMERA group whenever you want the camera to freeze?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    Can't you just deactivate the volCAMERA group whenever you want the camera to freeze?
    yes... yes i can lol
    can believe i didnt think of that.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12