User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any update on Live features?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to have an answer about all the questions (last one by Gradisu) about this UWP extension? And to know if it's complety abandonned by Clickteam, or if features and updates are in progress?
    THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Simon; 1st February 2018 at 12:08 PM.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When we developed UWP per Microsoft's request we designed it per the specifications they provided to us at the time, which did not include a Xbox Live Extension. We are now researching if Live is indeed required to publish your game through UWP on Xbox One. We will let you know our results when have something.

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any update on Live features?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post
    When we developed UWP per Microsoft's request we designed it per the specifications they provided to us at the time, which did not include a Xbox Live Extension. We are now researching if Live is indeed required to publish your game through UWP on Xbox One. We will let you know our results when have something.
    Hi Chris,

It seems that is indispensable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Koji,

So far all I see is you need to have a ID@Xbox developer account. Can you link me to requirements. I have gone as far as to ask our rep at Microsoft and he was unable to shed any light on the issue.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Chris,

I know I've seen, I leave the link of Xbox Live achievements, I know somewhere I read. Now I'm on a job assignment and in whatever I can I look for it calmly.

That if doing a simple Google search I saw that your competition has an Xbox Live plugin and says it is necessary to publish, but I had the indecency to publish the link here, Jejeje

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...d-achievements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer Kisguri.
    Please keep us on touch about your progress, my game will be available on Steam in few weeks, and for the moment i can't promise XBox One Version for the players and it should be really cool to have it on console (and Switch )
    Good luck!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisguri View Post
    Koji,

So far all I see is you need to have a ID@Xbox developer account. Can you link me to requirements. I have gone as far as to ask our rep at Microsoft and he was unable to shed any light on the issue.
    Hi Kisguri, here's a link with some info on that: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...-certification. The first thing described as a requirement for any game in the Xbox Live Creators Program is, "Integrate Xbox Live Sign-In and display the user identity (Gamertag, Gamerpic, etc.). All other Xbox Live services are optional."

Additionally, I just downloaded the February 2018 Xbox Requirements document from the appropriate page of the Microsoft Game Developer Network portal (if you're logged in with a partner account, here's the link: https://developer.xboxlive.com/en-us...ages/home.aspx) and in there it says, "Requirement: Game titles that use Xbox Live must use the Gamertag function to display the user’s gamertag." There are a number of features described as requirements for publishing on Xbox One listed throughout that document, but as a bare minimum, it seems signing in a player's account and displaying their gamertag are the two minimum Xbox Live features required from any game or app to be approved for release whether as part of the Xbox Live Creators Program or ID@Xbox.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ok, So I am talking with CT about how to add at least "Integrate Xbox Live Sign-In and display the user identity (Gamertag, Gamerpic, etc.)."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be very cool!! Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update, Kisguri, it's good to know you guys are looking into it, it would be great to be able to release games on Xbox One!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast