User Tag List

Thread: Wolfenstein level design in Fusion editor?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wolfenstein level design in Fusion editor?

Is there an example of how to go about designing a level with firefly using the fusion editor? I'm not looking for any fancy models or bsp maps, just want to place walls and doors with the fusion editor and I'm a bit unsure where to start? Super, super basic to get me started, kinda like the platform example is done within the editor. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squatter has been working on that exact thing - for his adventures look at his steam workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Squatte.../?appid=248170

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadian View Post
    Squatter has been working on that exact thing - for his adventures look at his steam workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Squatte.../?appid=248170
    Oh wow, thanks for that! Really excited using FF, so much fun so far!! Always impressed with how much you can do with so little events, a true first for 3D, I've been waiting 20 years for something like this!

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please note his posts refer to the fact that the frame editor is reversed - i added a new Inverse option in the latest firefly update to make it easier for projects like this.

glad your liking firefly and realise the power at your fingertips

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please note his posts refer to the fact that the frame editor is reversed - i added a new Inverse option in the latest firefly update to make it easier for projects like this.

glad your liking firefly and realise the power at your fingertips
    Is inverse referenced in the documentation, I couldn't see it as an object setting? Just need to figure out how to download the Wolfenstien DLC when I bought it on Clickstore!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The inverse is a new transpose item which is part of most nodes.

and i hope my PM helps with your Workshop problem.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The inverse is a new transpose item which is part of most nodes.

and i hope my PM helps with your Workshop problem.
    Thanks, it has done! It looks like this example gets the map data from somewhere else? There's the Firefly platformer example that has the entire map in the editor and replaces the actives with primitives. I managed to cobble this awful example up, keep in mind this is all I've done with Firefly so far! https://www.dropbox.com/s/rhhipf4s87...adelscafer.mfa it creates some nice venetian blinds in 3D space so far, but the idea is there! Is this an okay practice for doing this kind of game? It was all on it's side so I fiddled with the camera angle :p