User Tag List

Thread: Lasercrash - Space challenge game [Android]

Clicker Firefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lasercrash - Space challenge game [Android]

Howdy! We've been making an new game since February, and we're now close to launch. It's surprising how much effort goes into such a small game.

The game is called Lasercrash, and it's a challenge game made for the mobile. The first version will be launched on Android, but depending on the demand, we might port it to other platforms too.

In the game you try to avoid the asteroids, collect power-ups and try to claim the highest score on the list! The game is quite challenging, and will definitely put your skills to a test.

The game will launch on GooglePlay on Friday, 7th of April. The game will be available for free with ads, and also as an ad-free version for 0.99 dollars.

* See the promo page for our game

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been making an new game since February, and we're now close to launch. It's surprising how much effort goes into such a small game
    LOL! I started my small game in January..........of 2014. And the end is still nowhere in sight I'd say you've done very well getting such a nice looking game done in such a short time.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    LOL! I started my small game in January..........of 2014. And the end is still nowhere in sight I'd say you've done very well getting such a nice looking game done in such a short time.
    Well, our game is quite simplistic in terms of gameplay I'm sure your game is much more complicated than that. We only have one autoscrolling game screen, and it's the only gamemode currently in the game. We might do another one after launch, but we'll go with this first and we'll see what people think

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing i really like about this is that you are using the bottom of the screen as a place to place your finger. I find it so hard to play a shooter when you can't see your shift as your finger is on top it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosse119 View Post
    One thing i really like about this is that you are using the bottom of the screen as a place to place your finger. I find it so hard to play a shooter when you can't see your shift as your finger is on top it.
    Yes, we've taken the limitations (and possibilities) of the platform into consideration with this game. It is incredibly annoying to have your finger obstruct part of the important game view. The mistake which we did with our last mobile game, Neurotron, was that it didn't feel like it was designed specifically for the touchscreen.

In other news: The game is now out and available at GooglePlay! You can find the free version with ads, and also the ad-free version for $0.99. Let me know what you guys think.

LASERCRASH - GooglePlay

LASERCRASH - Free version - GooglePlay