I stumbled upon a potential issue in regards to applying a sub application to another application:
1. I made the requested sub-application's type as "sub application" with "maximum" compression.
2. For the main application, I made a frame exclusively for the sub application and applied the sub application object on the frame.
3. I've made the object transfer the .mfa app on to the main app and applied the option to stretch the screen when active, and also import global values and player controls from the main app.
4. Upon attempting to test it, the program requests that the imported app must be built (as a ccn file) before being tested. So I agreed to it, and tested the frame.
These are the results:
The game starts normally until it reaches a point where it requires the timer object to run properly: especially when it is right after the beginning of the frame.
Because of how the game acts, the basic "timer" is used to spawn the player and enemies in their proper place before the player takes control.
When tested by itself, the game runs fine; however, when run from the main app as a sub, the timer is probably on the fritz because either the player character spawns too late or not at all, and some enemies do not spawn when required to. I didn't test a whole bunch as the sub app is still unfinished, but this is a major problem I must fix before releasing the game.
P.S: I will throw the game into the Install Creator; so after I fix this problem, what other problems should I be prepared for when using the IC.