Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Videos of people using firefly.

Videos of people using firefly.

Some people requested we do some videos of people actually using the Firefly software.

Last night Windybeardgames streamed his first attempt at firefly by following the tutorial. which can be seen HERE

following on from his stream Clickteam streamed an internal look at the Disaster at firefly station demo. which can be seen HERE

Enjoy...

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook - Clickteam on Discord

I actually started a YouTube channel for clickteam tutorials. My main focus is the free version for the versitility of it but I can make my next video a fps movement for Firefly.i try to upload twice a month since I just started out and work swing shift.

sounds cool - do you have a link to your youtube channel ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFt...JEcftTN-7WAunA

Ill post here when i have a fps movement video up.

Here's a link to the fps movement video. All links are in the description.

https://youtu.be/80BRPuyycik

Simple enemy ai patrolling movement tutorial
    https://youtu.be/uoF9RXPMxrg

just watched the patrolling one - nice - keep it up.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

mrrogers - All your videos have really POOR audio. not a good start considering your are trying to explain things. Invest in a a MIC or learn your audio settings.

Quote Originally Posted by danjo View Post
    mrrogers - All your videos have really POOR audio. not a good start considering your are trying to explain things. Invest in a a MIC or learn your audio settings.
    Doesn't that strike you as a bit rude? Maybe you could make your own video with great audio and share that instead?

1) It isn't my mic, its me. Although i do want to be helpful and make tutorial i do have my own problems.
    2) Once i find a decent server i trust, i plan on uploading the mfa files i create during the tutorial with extensive comments to explain whats going on for those who are hands on.
    3)Again, i am posting around my personal life which also put a strain on my videos. I don't have a full day to work on a tutorial and making sure everything is okay plus i live in an apartment complex with thin walls.
    4)As elvisish said, if you have a problem please make your own tutorial to fix the things you find wrong with mine. Ill watch and compare to what i have made and make adjustment. But i do appreciate the feedback.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast