User Tag List

Thread: Help from Steam users

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Help from Steam users

I am making a new game that will have Steam Leaderboards in it. The problem is that there is no way to add Test scores so I need scores from real users to test out the leaderboard ingame so everything is displayed correctly. I only have 2 steam accounts though so my leaderboard only have 2 entries now, so I need some more to make sure everything is displayed correctly for release with changing pages etc. I will need at least 10 new entries, optimally around 25. I would be very grateful if people who use Steam could run my app and just submit a score. I have extracted it from the Steam Leaderboard example so the only thing you need to do is be logged in to Steam and start the app and press the upload button.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help with this!

(You need to be logged in to Steam for it to work)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09epi190xj...pload.exe?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it just keeps saying "steam connecing..." for me

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Steam connecting..."

And then I clicked "Upload Score":

"Uploading score to leaderboard 'meatboard' the value is '' with details '' using upload mode 'Keep Best Score'..."

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    Steam connecting...
    Uploading score to leaderboard 'meatboard' the value is '' with details '' using upload mode 'Keep Best Score'...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you started the Steam client before trying to submiy the score?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, I have.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm that is really strange :S It works for me, both with my developer account and my regular gaming account :S

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are we supposed to somehow run it through Steam? Or just open it in Windows Explorer and click the button, with Steam running in the background?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, For me it just works by having Steam running in the background and then open it and click on the button.