User Tag List

Thread: How to get Shooting working?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get Shooting working?

I'm just wondering if there's an actual official process for doing this. I have my own unofficial method. It works but its not as nice as the one that comes predone with the movement object. Except the Movement Object for me is crashing and acting weird with lots of projectiles. Example attached.

I'm just wondering if I'm using this correctly, it seems like I am but once you hit about 100 projectiles it starts going all wonky and then eventually crashes (increasing the flytime limit makes it more likely to crash).

Thanks for any help. Ideally I'd like to use the Movement Object because it tracks better and can handle a lot more than my current implementation can, it just seems buggy.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's not what I'm after. That's for shooting via 2axis. I'm trying to shoot on all 3axis (x,y,z). Which I sorta have working but it has issues when I point the gun at the horizon slightly higher, Shooting up and down works fine. Thanks for the reply though at least I know the launch system works fine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what sort of issue ? you can mail your MFA to me Triadian@Clickteam.com if you want and ill take a look at it for you.