User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: apk does not build when using GPG Connector Object and no errors shown

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apk does not build when using GPG Connector Object and no errors shown

Hello,
    I am having troubles to build an apk with the GPG connector object since build 287 of CF and GPGObjects_V101(x)_ForFusionBuild287orAbove.
    My current build version of CF is 288.3
    I didn't have any problems before with my older apps, and compiling those old apps doesn't work anymore either.

I realy don't know what to do nor where to look, the build just doesn't start when GPG connector object is added. I have no error message whatsoever.
    I reinstalled CF from the start, but nothing changed.

Thanks for your help.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    1. what message you get from application?

2. did you try the example that comes with the object and just replacing packagename and app id

3. also do you have all set correctly in the google service in your dashboard at google publish?

we have used theses object yesterday and everything is working, BTW there will be an update adding a new feature in multiplayers
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Fernando,

Thank you for your answer.
    And to answer your questions :
    1- I have no message whatsoever, at all. Just nothing happends
    2- I tried every examples I found, even my old app that used to work
    3- Every thing is set correctly

In fact, I re-installed everything from the start a second time, but this time, I did not install the 3 GPGObjects_V101(a,c,b)_ForFusionBuild287orAbove files. Only GPGObjects_V1.exe.
    I did not made extensive tests but it seem to work properly for now.

As indicated on the website (http://clickstore.clickteam.com/google_play_games_objects?search=Google%20Play%20G ames%20Objects) the 3 files mentioned above do some fixes and changes over the library.
    But as soon as I apply one of them, the building of the app stop working.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm did you try 288.3 plus V101c?

this seems to be working in all my devices

plus others emulators

unfortunately I can not help you, unless you put a bug report with your mfa to check your actions/conditions/expressions made this private to protect your design.

but I can also build other mfa (actually a bug report for multiplayer) and is working here
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Fernando,
    In response to your request, I installed the v101c file alone with CF 288.3.
    The result is unfortunately the same. Still no apk build and still no error message whatsoever.
    Is there a log error file present anywhere that is generated by CF that I can check and send to you ?

I sent to you a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... after 2 months. No answer, no solution.
    And no possibility of making my games with GPG.
    I have 2 games waiting for a solution.
    I payed money for Fusion, and there is a whole lot of problems in this application, but I have no time to spend on debuging when I can find a way to overcome the bugs with a another method.
    I payed for GPG, but there is no way to overcome this problem.
    I think I will ask for a refund since the software is not able to do what it is meant for, and paied for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may need to precise that with or without GPG in the app, the app will not build. At all. No error message.
    Fuision can not compile an android app if GPG V1.0.1 is installed. Period.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just tested using 289.2 and built & run Ok, and no one have mention this problem before

you need to post more information

1. do you get any error log?, if so show it

2. did you installed android sdk from android studio?, if so is mentioned that this sdk does not have ANT program to build

download one of these according your PC

win32: http://dl.google.com/android/adt/adt...6-20140702.zip
    win64: http://dl.google.com/android/adt/adt...4-20140702.zip

after that open adroid sdk and update

unzip and install where fit most for you and set the directory in fusion preferences

3. if not that, what fusion version number you are using?

Important to mention don't send me PM about bug and problems use the forum and better, once you have narrow the bug use the bug track system
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando,
    I answerd most of these questions 2 months ago.
    I opened a bug report because I Noticed that with or without GPG connector present in the app, Fusion will not build the app. The main problem is GPG V1.0.1 with Fusion.
    I do not have this problem (build) with GPG v1. But GPG v1 is buggy : I loose GPG connection between scenes, erraticly. I thought I could simply stick to v1, but it is not possible. And I guess it is useless to open a bug report on v1.

http://5454d6ce72.url-de-test.ws/cf/...t_16-25-25.mp4

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I just saw the video, only see that you have an emulator installed.

I will give you some steps in the bug tracker for you to follow.

================================================== =====

About that you answer me the above questions, I just review the PM but I never ask these questions, we discussed how to implement the GPG dashboard, you have yours in french, right?

so please before I give some step answer me theses question in the bug tracker, so I can have better idea what could be happening.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast