User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Users that cannot build with Android Studio (ant\build.xml error)

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    Thank you, i can know compile games, Clickteam Should Update his documentation...

By the way, i have another problem, CF2.5 freeze at the end of a compilation, only for android... But it create the APK... It's really annoying! Anyone know this bug or how to fix it?
    There are Sticky notes on top of the forum, with this information

How do you compile. Just save the file to your Hard-disk or directly to your phone?
    If so, save it to the Hard-disk and see what happens. Never had an issue with that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    There are Sticky notes on top of the forum, with this information

How do you compile. Just save the file to your Hard-disk or directly to your phone?
    If so, save it to the Hard-disk and see what happens. Never had an issue with that.
    Save to hard drive, i don't work directly on the phone. I seems to create the APK but CF2.5 stop fonctionning an i need to kill the process manually...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird. Maybe try a re-install or check the Java version.
    Are you using the latest Fusion update?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just reinstalled the last CF2.5 Dev update and it solved the problem. Really Weird. Thank you dude

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your welcome Glad I could help out.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I,ve got the same problem

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the 1st post please.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just had this missing \ant\ folder iss start. It's been running fine for ages but now I can't seem to stop the error messages.
    I've just updated to MMF2.5 release 290.1 so was wondering if anyone else has seen this return. Or has had no problems with 290.1.
    I've re-installed the SDK etc as above but no joy.
    Just thought I'd ask before I fully uninstall and re-install Android and Java files again.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Molton View Post
    I've just had this missing \ant\ folder iss start. It's been running fine for ages but now I can't seem to stop the error messages.
    I've just updated to MMF2.5 release 290.1 so was wondering if anyone else has seen this return. Or has had no problems with 290.1.
    I've re-installed the SDK etc as above but no joy.
    Just thought I'd ask before I fully uninstall and re-install Android and Java files again.
    Do you have studio installed, if so then that's the problem.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gary Molton: I started seeing this problem just after installing the 290.1 beta as well. I can't confirm if the beta was the point where it started as I hadn't tried exporting an app for over a month now. I have had Android Studio installed this whole time but was still able to export. I think the problem was that the SDK updates didn't have admin privileges so it wouldn't install updates. This wasn't an issue in the past, so it might have been caused by a windows update. Either way, I fixed everything by uninstalling all android related programs (studio and SDK tools) and reinstalling only the SDK tools from the link Perry posted. Then I forced the program to open as admin. Not sure if simply changing the program to open as admin would have fixed this in the first place, but it only took an hour to redownload the SDK's.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast