User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Users that cannot build with Android Studio (ant\build.xml error)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DavidT I cannot respond to PM's since your account never got verified years ago.
    Check your e-mail. if you e-mail is something like sun******a@o*****.fr then you should have it. if NOT then please update your e-mail address on your account, and verify your account.
    That way I am able to respond to you

Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry @Perry , I changed my email address here and the confirmation request was in my spams, I only see it now and that's what blocked everything. Now I can PM you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your help on Teamviewer @Perry , now the build works ! I don't know why my computer is 32/64 bits mixed, I bought it already installed.

The .apk doesn't launch yet on my phone however (Fusion freezes) but it's another problem, I'm looking for knowing why.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the test APK that I created is empty, so nothing will show.
    If you try yours, make sure the names are filled out like com.david.mygame and the proper Android version is selected with the Min and Max set.
    If you do it directly from your PC to your phone, it might be because of the mixup, or your phone is not in Developer Mode.
    What you can do it just compile the APK file and copy it to your phone.
    Personally I use Dropbox on my PC and phone.. so I can grab it from there on my phone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently made a full reset of my phone and it was not in developer mode anymore. Now it works, thanks again

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2XNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Is there any documentation on the exact components needed to build an APK? I'm assuming I don't actually need to download and decompress 30+gb of Android system images but since Google likes to pack multiple variants of the same thing into their packages, That's what' happening. I actually don't remember the file sizes even coming close to this previously I would very much love to trim the fat. Cutting out anything involving android wear seems like a given, am I safe to purge all x86 content? or will that cause build failures or compatibility issues on devices? If anyone knows, or knows where to find out, please let me know.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    30+ Gb? Are you downloading everyting?
    You just need API 27 image (the 1st item) and the compiler tools (not all the extra's for the API)
    Maybe 1-2 Gb at the most.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6