User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Users that cannot build with Android Studio (ant\build.xml error)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Android SDK (no Studio) and I could then build an empty, dummy MMF file. The empty file did not work before but I have been messing around changing build API release and folder locations etc so it may have been that.
    My main file would still not build but I tracked this down to the InApp purchase object. I've not set this up properly yet and had just copied the code from another app that already worked, and changed the names. So I've deleted that for now and it seems to work again.
    I should mention that my InApp purchase code has not changed since my last beta release, which I did managed to build and upload to the play store, so clearly something appears to have changed with the latest Android API or the way it works with MMF.
    But I'm OK for now and will look into this later.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry,
    Thanks for the info. I tried to follow your directions, but ran into problems. I was able to install the software and API 24. That did not work, just gave me a different error when compiling the Android app. I then downloaded the Android studio which was a mistake - did not help at all.
    Thankfully I remembered I went through all of this on my old computer and was able to compile the app their - it runs Win 7 instead of Win 10. I wonder if the problem is with Win10?
    I do need to get this working on my new computer but can wait a while to tackle it later.
    Thanks again,
    Steve

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for this information! I'm still having some issues however, I'm getting this error...

Buildfile: C:\Users\NoName\AppData\Local\Temp\AndD7B6.tmp\bui ld.xml

-set-mode-check:

-set-debug-files:

-check-env:
    [checkenv] Android SDK Tools Revision 25.2.5
    [checkenv] Installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk

-setup:
    [echo] Project Name: RuntimeAndroid
    [gettype] Project Type: Application

-set-debug-mode:

-debug-obfuscation-check:

-pre-build:

-build-setup:
    [getbuildtools] Using latest Build Tools: 27.0.3
    [echo] Resolving Build Target for RuntimeAndroid...

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:538: Unable to resolve project target 'android-17'

Total time: 0 seconds
    I'll admit up front, I'm not an android developer, and this is my first time using CF (so maybe I have a setting checked that shouldn't be). I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out this SDK thing until I came to this thread, so that's one problem solved. Is this something CF will be addressing (if anyone knows), the removal of the ant folder by google.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like you have it set for API17 and you don't have that installed.
    Try changing that to the version you have installed with the SDK Manager (21 and up)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Seems like you have it set for API17 and you don't have that installed.
    Try changing that to the version you have installed with the SDK Manager (21 and up)
    I just figured it out and was coming here to post it. You're absolutely right, I didn't have the appropriate API installed. I've installed thema and I'm good to go now! Thanks so much for the help!

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, but what if I need new version of api with android studio? I belive that ClickTeam should update android exporter to avoid this error and make it compatible with new version of sdk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will CTF2.5 "EVER" support the original Android Studio with original Android SDK wich is Studio download as default?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Every time I see
    Cannot find C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\buil d-tools\tools\ant\build.xml people are using Android Studio.
    The latest version, doesn't support Fusion, since it's deleting the Ant folder.
    Either find the version from 2 years ago,

or
    remove Android studio and download these 2 and install API 24

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...s-2133151.html
    on that page

Windows x86 189.36 MB jdk-8u121-windows-i586.exe (There might be a newer version)

and the SDK: http://filehippo.com/download_android_sdk/tech/

once you you install the SDK, start the manager and download the API's
    yes this one works. I kept Java as is but only re-installed downgrade Android SDK from the links you provide.
    thanks.

hope Clickteam fix this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alperoz49, I'm struggling with this right now myself. I've uninstalled Android Studio, but I still get the "Cannot find..." error. Are you saying you uninstalled the Android SDK Manager, then reinstalled it from the links Perry provided and that fixed the problem for you? Did you install the API 24 like he suggested? I've had both the Android Studio AND the Android SDK Manager installed until I recently uninstalled the Android Studio. I just keep getting the same error:
    Buildfile: C:\Users\ROBBEN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\And23C.tmp\bu ild.xml

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\ROBBEN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\And23C.tmp\bu ild.xml:84: Cannot find C:\Android\tools\tools\ant\build.xml imported from
    C:\Users\ROBBEN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\And23C.tmp\bu ild.xml

Total time: 0 seconds

I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give me. Thanks!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you update the paths in the Fusion preferences to where the SDK and JRE is installed?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast