User Tag List

Thread: Twitch integration app (source + build)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twitch integration app (source + build)

Good time of day Clickers! Today I wish to present you a Twitch integration for your Fusion titles. The current features so far are the ability to connect, send messages and add any amount of custom commands (through editing the source file). The source file is commented as much as possible - however if you have any questions about the code - feel free to ask me! In the future I plan to have a second version (which will be closed-source) which will include setting the amount of commands from the app, a raffle system, points system etc. for custom bots. A fair warning: this widget would not be possible without the following extensions: String Tokenizer, JSON Object, String Parser, and of course, MooSock. So install them before you open the source file. The latest public releases will always be available here. Now, let's put credit where it's due:
    Steveez - for providing his C#-written bot for me to examine
    Triadian - for helping me with a crash in my project and also for helping me realise the stupidest mistake I've ever made

If you do indeed use this widget in your project, a little mention somewhere would be appreciated! =)
    Thanks for checking us out, have fun, and good luck with your projects!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is actually really usefull thanks !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know why, but I installed the JSON Object in the right place and the mfa doesn't open. No idea why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wii1mii - no worries! Thank you for checking it out!
    KLiK-iT - that is very strange. I might need to include the JSON Object in the release. I'll look into that, thank you for letting me know!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2XNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you remove it? This is literally something I've needed for months, but there's no MFA to download

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Alpha17x. I did not remove it and it's still up on the google drive. I am however "working" on a revamp of this, which will hopefully be out next year ? Thanks for showing your interest!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get it to work. No Viewer list, sending messages or receiving commands don't work either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey SMASHINGmedia. I'm not sure what you might be doing, so I suggest you watch my introduction video here. . If you have any further questions please ask, though I doubt I will be making any changes to the project.