User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 for MAC?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion 2.5 for MAC?

Hi, i have just noticed the new exporter available for MAC which is great news, however I also noticed in the "click shop" there is a fusion 2.5 dev for MAC for £249? Is this the case that I already own fusion 2.5 dev but to get it to run on my MAC I have to pay another £249?

Sorry post should be moved to mac forum.

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Hi, i have just noticed the new exporter available for MAC which is great news, however I also noticed in the "click shop" there is a fusion 2.5 dev for MAC for £249? Is this the case that I already own fusion 2.5 dev but to get it to run on my MAC I have to pay another £249?
    I've put in an upgrade request from Windows Dev to Mac Dev, but I haven't had a reply yet

Existing owners of Fusion 2.5 for Windows are eligible for a discounted upgrade to Fusion 2.5 for Mac, please contact us here to upgrade.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I will put in a request as well, if you hear back could you let me know?

I am all for clickteam charging for exporters but charging the same amount for the editor just to make it run on MAC is crazy in my eyes. Most editors are "cross platform" but charge for exporters...

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Ok, I will put in a request as well, if you hear back could you let me know?
    Yes, of course Likewise, if you get a reply first - please could you let me know?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way.. anyone knows if this is the same as the one that came in the bundle?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just uses Wine if im not mistaken. Isent that a program Mac users can get anyways?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSails View Post
    By the way.. anyone knows if this is the same as the one that came in the bundle?
    I guess it must be the the same as the one that came with the Humble Bundle, which was the non-Steam, Standard version and not the Developer version. Clickteam is now selling the non-Steam Mac Developer version too.

It just uses Wine if im not mistaken. Isent that a program Mac users can get anyways?
    Yes, you can get Wine for free and wrap the Windows version yourself to get it running on a Mac, but the Clickteam version has been tweaked and tested to run perfectly on a Mac. I've been using the Humble Bundle version exclusively ever since it came out and it runs seamlessly without a hitch, including building and running to Android and exporting to iOS, Mac and Windows (I've haven't got the HTML5 exporter for it).

As I do everything else on a Mac, it saves me so much time. It's very solid, starts up straight away and everything works.

I've used VMware and Crossover in the past. VMware slows you down as you have to start up the virtual Windows OS before you can start up Fusion and it uses up loads of RAM. Crossover is good, apart from the fact I could never get the Android exporter to work, and Fusion also takes a long time to launch. I've also tried wrapping Fusion in Wine myself and couldn't get the Android exporter to work.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you own Fusion Windows and the MAC export module for Windows -- You can get the MAC editor for a nominal fee -- about $9 USD
    You would need to send both of those serial numbers in on your upgrade request.

If you don't own the MAC export module for Windows the cross platform update will cost you about $59 USD
    You would need to just send in your window serial on your upgrade request - You would also get the MAC export module for windows included in this upgrade.

Yes the MAC editor is using Wine to operate on the MAC but its taken a lot of customization to have it be as seamless as possible.
    We have had a few thousand users in our education sector and the humble bundle using it and testing it - So its pretty solid (as AND reported)

If you don't want to pay the nominal fee feel free to use other emulators and such and get it working yourself -- We have no problems at all with you doing that so feel free.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeff, I've got two main questions.

I own Fusion Windows Developer and all the different export modules.

1. How much will the cross platform update cost for the Developer version?
    2. If I purchase the Mac Developer update, will all my exporters work with it, or would I have to purchase them all again? (I'm asking this because when I bought the Humble Bundle Mac version it had a different serial number, so none of my existing exporters work with it).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Jeff, I've got two main questions.

I own Fusion Windows Developer and all the different export modules.

1. How much will the cross platform update cost for the Developer version?
    2. If I purchase the Mac Developer update, will all my exporters work with it, or would I have to purchase them all again? (I'm asking this because when I bought the Humble Bundle Mac version it had a different serial number, so none of my existing exporters work with it).
    It said all of the exporters will work just fine on the Mac export besides windows I think but no you won't have to purchase them all again.

*Update: no not if it is a steam version of the exports but idk you will have to test it out.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast