Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 for MAC?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Still no reply...(on here or email upgrade request) regarding the upgrade discount, its almost like clickteam don't want my money?

Andy
    Andy I cannot locate any emails from you, can you please send me a PM and let me know whether you emailed from a different email than the one on your forum account. I have searched based on that, your first name, last name and IP and there is no trace of any upgrade request from you. Can you tell me roughly when you sent it?

Thanks,

Simon.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff, Thanks for chasing up the offices! I already bought the Mac exporter for Windows last week

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to have to bump this again as I (and I presume others) have still not received the upgrade discount? I am sure this is within your interest to sell your own product?

Jeff did you have any feedback from chasing the offices??

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andy, This has been on my mind every day now since I first put in the upgrade request and I was thinking of messaging you to see if you got your upgrade discount yet, but you obviously haven't.

Despite Jeff chasing it up, I still haven't had a reply and I'm wondering if there is anyone in charge of upgrade discounts that we can contact directly to finish with it.

It really should be very simple to issue the discount code - it could even be automated. Other companies have this automated when choosing to upgrade and download from their shop.

I was even thinking of phoning the offices to get it sorted, because the way things are going we could be waiting forever!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Andy / Gibbon I replied to you in this thread and sent you a PM asking you to read the thread also... it's a bit difficult to help you if you don't read the responses!

SmartSelectImage_2017-05-04-11-47-20.jpg

In addition to what I wrote above, the contact form sends an acknowledgement email out as soon as you submit your upgrade requeat. Could you please send me a copy of this email too as this will help me to track things down.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Simon, You replied to Gibbon and asked him to send you a PM, but you didn't mention whether you'd seen or found my upgrade request. Shall I send you a PM too? I was about to send you a PM but I saw the following message and it put me off. As you hadn't asked me to send you a PM I presumed you might have found my request. I assumed, as you'd been reading the thread, that you would have realised I also hadn't had a reply for my Windows Dev to Mac Dev crossplatform upgrade.

Please do not use the Private Message system to request direct support from Clickteam staff members...

The easiest way to contact us is via email: info@clickteam.com
    You can also use our on-line contact form here: www.clickteam.com/contact-us

For sales enquiries: info@clickteam.com (USA), uksales@clickteam.com (UK), wwsales@clickteam.com (Europe / Worldwide)

If you need to report a bug, please use our BugBox site: https://bugbox.clickteam.com

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    AND I am only responsible for the UK side of things generally which is why I had not asked you for these details. However, if you PM them to me I will take a look for you as I can see you've been waiting also.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Simon!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so I apologise of not seeing your thread but for some reason I have no notification of a new private message? (I have also now noticed AND you also message me) why i dont notify i don't know??

Anyway, I have had no acknowledgement email from my upgrade request, all I got once I filled out everything was a message to say that it had been sent?

Simon, what details do you actually want me to PM you exactly?

I have done the upgrade request once again just now, using the email I use here (**********@aol.com), I get a response saying:

Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.

But still no acknowledgement email (also checked spam)

Andy

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No worries, I just need to have your email address that you used on the form (along with the date and rough time you did it ideally) and your serial numbers so I can process the upgrade. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast