User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fusion 2.5 for MAC?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm sent.

Thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Andy I've been taking a look through the email logs and have found a few things. Firstly, the emails sent to you between the 28th of April and the 3rd of May were going to an address @gawab.com which seems to be some sort of free email provider. Our email service provider is reporting that they were unable to locate the MX records for this domain and so it was unable to send the emails. As far as the technology at our end, everything functioned exactly as it should have done, the issue was entirely at the recipient end there, over which we obviously have no control.

The emails from the 4th of May go to an @aol.com address, where I am showing an error due to an AOL policy at the recipient end for one of them, but two were opened at your end and on one a link was clicked by the recipient, so I assume you have been receiving emails from us today, now that they are being directed to the @aol.com address - I assume you either changed your user account address on the 4th or used a different one in the forms? Either way, it does not appear to have been due to any technological failures at our end at any point.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    AND I am only responsible for the UK side of things generally which is why I had not asked you for these details. However, if you PM them to me I will take a look for you as I can see you've been waiting also.
    Simon, I realise you are not responsible for sales to Greece, but I was wondering if you could please check whether my upgrade requests that i made here: http://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request actually got through to Clickteam sales or not?

I made three requests between April 25th and April 28th: two on April 25th and one on April 28th. I got automated replies for all three, so I can only assume that Clickteam sales did in fact receive the requests. I deleted one of the April 25th request automated replies, but here are the dates and times for the other one I got on April 25th and the other on April 28th.

Subject: Clickteam Upgrade Discount Request
    Date: 25 April, 2017 at 10:57:19 GMT+3

Subject: Clickteam Upgrade Discount Request
    Date: 28 April, 2017 at 10:59:34 GMT+3

I have already sent a PM to you with the email address I used for the requests

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simon, yes I noticed the address registered on the forum was an old one, I never realised this as my clickstore seller email is the aol one so I regularly get emails from clickteam so assumed the aol one was my registered email.

I'm not sure about the policy error? I receive emails everyday to this aol including clickstore ones, when I changed the forum email account to aol yesterday I got an email and clicked the verification link. This is the only email I have got and is obviously the clicked link your seeing.

So why the only email not allowed through is the clickteam upgrade code i find very strange.

However, I feel we are somewhat digressing, I have pm'd you my fusion 2.5 dev seriel and details, all I want is a code to discount the Mac editor from the click shop? Can this not be simply sent to me via pm, other email or something?

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second that Andy! That's all I want too!!!!!!!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, I've emailed you details now - please check your inboxes (not PMs, normal emails). The reason I was taking care to detail the email situation is that you've obviously raised a concern about our handling of the upgrade processing. It seems that it was partly due to a technical glitch beyond our control on the UK front, as for EU well we need to have provided better customer service there, no excuses. I wanted to really go into it because we do take these issues seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve things and provide a better experience for our customers.

I am happy to report that in the very close future (next couple of weeks) we'll be launching a revamped passport system, amongst other areas of our online services, which has been in the works for quite some time now. In addition to single sign-on accross all of our web services, this also includes completely automated self-service instant upgrades - which will certainly address the experience you have had.

Thanks for your patience, have fun using Fusion 2.5 on your Macs!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Simon, thank you very much for sorting out the upgrade code! It worked fine in the shop and I've downloaded and installed the Mac Developer editor. I'm going to install all the exporters now and I'm really looking forward to trying everything out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4