User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 for MAC?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Get the latest installers from the Passport and they should work with the MAC version - You don't have to buy the exporters again if you switch over to MAC.

The upgrade fee is the same for Standard to Standard or Dev to Dev.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerghunter666 View Post
    It said all of the exporters will work just fine on the Mac export besides windows I think but no you won't have to purchase them all again.
    The problem is with activating them. I couldn't install my existing exporters with the Humble Bundle Mac editor because they were already being used by the Windows Editor. The Clickteam Fusion Mac editor wouldn't allow it. I had to purchase a Steam to Standard / Android Exporter Registration Serial Conversion and so I now have two Android exporters. One for the Windows editor and one for the Mac editor. The thing is, I don't use my four Windows editors (Standard & Developer/Steam Standard & Developer). I only use my Standard Mac editor, but I'd like to use the Mac Developer editor, but not have to buy all the exporters again, or purchase Steam to Standard serial conversions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply Jeff! I was replying to Zerghunter666 and didn't see your reply until I'd submitted mine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Mac Standard version (Humble Bundle), and the Steam Developer version. How much would it cost me to get the Mac Developer version, as I currently have a Mac version and a Developer version?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That is an interesting one since the MAC version can not be on Steam due to the Wine issue.

It would take some extra steps but you would qualify for the DEV to DEV price and the price would be dependant on if you purchased the stand alone MAC export module or not.

Would need you to send in:
    - Steam Profile URL with Fusion Dev on it
    - Windows Standard Serial
    - Stand alone Mac Exporter serial (if you have it)

Then just say you want to get Fusion 2.5 Developer Mac

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, any news on the upgrade discount code? I did my request yesterday, eager to get back to working on my mac full time.

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no reply...(on here or email upgrade request) regarding the upgrade discount, its almost like clickteam don't want my money?

Andy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Still no reply...(on here or email upgrade request) regarding the upgrade discount, its almost like clickteam don't want my money?

Andy
    I sent in an upgrade request also last week from Windows Dev to Mac Dev and I haven't had a reply either, apart from the automatically generated one.

Thank you for requesting an upgrade from Clickteam. Your message has been sent and will be dealt with as soon as possible.
    I think there must be something going wrong in the Sales Dept. processing system. The same thing happened to me before when I requested an upgrade.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just found the thread where I had the upgrade problem in 2015.

developer upgrade - anyone having trouble getting a quote?

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/89246-developer-upgrade-anyone-having-trouble-getting-a-quote

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I'm having the same problem at the moment. I've checked my spam folders but I can't find any reply from the European office of Clickteam. I've had very prompt replies from Jeff, although he's informed me that the European office are dealing with my upgrade.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'll go poke the offices.
    You can go purchase the export module for windows right now online then the upgrade is cheaper anyway.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast