User Tag List

Thread: Help with treatment of objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with treatment of objects

Hello to everyone, I noticed that moving objects treat, spoiling the gaming experience and the same thing happens to me on the tablet. Here's an exampleApplication 3.mfa

Clicker Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks normal to me? What's the problem.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I did not even handle anything until I opened another frame with larger objects than these, but still not so great. Usually begins to shake after a few seconds. In my application (960x540 pixels and 2 objects that appear every second (object size: 630x133, virtually no transparent spaces)) the two objects treat quite frequently (much more on my 500mb ram and quad core 1.2 ghz tablet, I understand that It's powerful though but ...), my 64bit hp computer has 12gb ram and A8 processor. Look for a while the objects scroll and you should notice these traitsApplication 3.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean by "treat"?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Language problems . However, the running objects do not flow smoothly, blocking at times, such as when playing low-performance games at a game that requires high performance, but here it is objects that should flow smoothly on my computer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And when I turn on the Start Recording of D3D Gear at 50fps set it hangs much more, since it usually stops very few times, but looking down it sees it