User Tag List

Thread: Google Play Games object cause shutdown

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Play Games object cause shutdown

Hello, I cant figure it out whats wrong with my APP. I relased two games on store that using GPGobject and it works good. Now I got problem: My game shutdown without any info on my device when I try to login at first time, when I try to do it second time it login and seems ok. Same problem is when opening google leaderboards and clicking back button (that on google leaderboard) then it shutdown everytime. Also there are random shutdowns when logging out and login again in-game and its impossible to launch game when you are offline. It cause shutdown every time. I tried run on Nox app player but its the same but it gives info that app stopped working. I managed to debugg my app when installing it and launching at first time when shutdown appears. I remember I got same problem in the past with my other app but this problem just disappeared. Now I want to relase very polished app, without any bugs. Anybody got same problems? There is some settings for smooth app working with GPGobjects? Today I updated java sdk and android sdk but it didnt helpd. I build my app with 24API and 4.2 target. I am pointing on display options, maybe these google windows doesnt fit to my app settings I dont know. My settings are OpenGL ES 1.1, landscape, fit inside and adjust and color reduction. Any suggestions?

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/R9X0OzSr/file.html - my log, file to large to attach here

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    File is missing