Thread: Importing Graphic, makes outline transparent or won't accept

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Importing Graphic, makes outline transparent or won't accept

Hi all,

I'm working with CF2.5 for the first time. I have a half-finished Flash game I'm trying to port over. I exported a graphic as a .jpg, but when I tried to drag it into Fusion, the black outline became transparent. I've tried several formats, but the outline remains transparent. I've opened it in several different applications, but they all appear normal. I've replaced the black outline with other colors or reduce the colors, but when I drag it into CF, it refuses to import it as anything but a Window Shape (or refuses to import at all).

Any ideas? I'm losing my (so-called) mind!

-Matthew

Images attached below.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JPG contains artifacts when saving which can cause problems. Like your white background, in JPEG, there could be many shades of white, which you can't see, but computer does.
    Try using PNG format, it supports transparency and imports nicely in fusion. also, try to open the image instead copy/paste.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusion turns black into transparent by default. You can change this in the settings as you import.

Though as amiman99 said, PNGs are better. I think the transparent color setting is ignored if you supply a png with alpha channel

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, When you import the image, click on the "Pick" button and select the color you want to be transparent from the image.