User Tag List

Thread: Changing ingame resolution on android

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changing ingame resolution on android

[En]
    I need to change the resolution of my game on Android, but Window Control is not working as it should. I've tested several different configurations but none worked. My app has 960x540 resolution and I need to change the next frame to 540x960, in other words, flip the screen 90 degrees. Do I have an alternative without having to make two different apps?

Creating an app with square resolution (960x960), changing the Display to "Fit outside" and using the Sub-Application worked, but when I needed to use another resolution like 1280x720 did not work, because the "strech frame to object size" function Sub-App did not work on Android.

What do I do? Thanks!

-------------

[Pt]
    Estou precisando mudar a resolução do meu jogo no Android, porém o Window Control não está funcionando como deveria. Já testei várias configurações diferentes mas nenhuma funcionou. Meu app tem resolução de 960x540 e preciso mudar no próximo frame para 540x960, ou seja, virar a tela em 90 graus. Tenho alguma alternativa sem precisar ter que fazer dois apps diferentes?

Criando um app com resolução quadrada (960x960), alterando o Display para "Fit outside" e usando o Sub-Application funcionou, mas quando precisei usar outra resolução como a 1280x720 não funcionou, pois a função de "strech frame to object size" do Sub-App não funcionou no Android.

O que eu faço? Obrigado!

9601.jpg 5402.jpg 7203.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one? Please help me!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    why would you change resolution on the fly? it would introduce a lot of problems
    If you cant help it, maybe start at HD 720p and just go down.

If you want to support multiple screen aspect ratios 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9 there is a different approach on old threads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because i'm working on an app that has several mini-games inside, with different resolutions. I can't simply change the resolution because i would have to change the entire programming of each one of them. Stretching to fit in the screen would be the best option, but this function is not working in the Sub-App. See, rotating the screen worked, i can invert the resolution (960x540 to 540x960 and vice versa), but i can not change. Do i have an alternative?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you tried with the androidPlus object ?
    There is a "change display mode" and you can also change display orientation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your reply! But i need change the resolution, example: From 1280x720 to 1920x1080 in a frame, and 1920x1080 to 320x240 in another frame. Each frame has a different game. In Windows it's perfectly possible with Window Control extension, but it's not working on Android.