Hello. Im a fledgling dev. Built a rel game and a basic game. The real game is a mothers day present bringing a cuddly character to life in the form of a flappy bird clone to be played on android. The basic game i created to test why my real game is not working.
I created the fake game to see if it was just my real game or all games are being incorrectly exported. I have downloaded Jdk and sdk as well as keystore. I took the time to download every downloadable thing to sdk. The first version that was "Alpha version" of the real game worked. I successfully generated the .apk, and used the androids stock file browser to install it. After that however, No future versions would install. I assumed it was because some data was being left over on the phone so i got my other identical phone (It was cracked so i bought another one but otherwise worked fine.). I formated it and attempted the install to no avail. I created a smaller more basic game to try and it isnt working either. Since then I keep formatting the phone and installing it using different settings so much so I no longer remember what the default ones were. Now mothers day is closing in and i have no idea how to fix the error. Attached is a collage of my settings and my keystore. Please use these to identify what my problem is. It has not been a fun 36 hours.
tl;dr My phone is refusing to install my built .apk file. Help!