User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Cross-Platform 3D Framework!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, I guarantee you a 3D editor, in-frame, cross-platform (compatible with all Clickteam Fusion 2.5 runtimes. Yes, even UWP.), and a trailer should be out pretty soon. How do I know it'll run on UWP? The controls are up to you. This is just a mathematical 3D runtime that is easy to use, so you have to work the controls out.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Everyone reading this thread, Just wanted to remind everyone who is looking to do 3D In Fusion to check out Firefly. Supported by Clickteam and provides 3D capability inside the Event editor NOW using all the same skills you already developed using Fusion.

Clickstore: http://clickstore.clickteam.com/firefly3D/firefly
    Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/267655/

Also Akshay, Thanks for registering with passport. We appreciate it!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay View Post
    It's being worked on hard by one guy. But, it should be out in a year or two with support for Fusion 3. (Maybe! I'll have to re-make it, but it may not be necessary. Fusion 3 has 3D.)
    Not to give up your high hopes, but announcing this, that might be done in 2 years?

There is Firefly 3D already which works awesome, and Fusion 3 is around the corner sometime this year, and who knows what's in the new version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but this is full actual 3D. And because of Fusion 3, I might cancel it. Fusion 3 will be more used than this. Nonetheless, still working on it. I might cancel it and give out the unfinished product.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wished Firefly was on Mobile not only desktop, that what is keeping me from trying.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @amiman99 Hope you will in the near future consider supporting Firefly, with yours and other support we can afford to make Firefly work on mobile!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the idea of Firefly and ever since mmf 1 I have dream of making something in 3d. But yes I hope it goes to F3 and mobile runtimes.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep supporting Firefly, and that day might happen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4