User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cooking Witch - a game about eating children

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cooking Witch - a game about cooking and eating children

I just released Cooking Witch on Steam. In this game you play as a witch flying to a party in the woods, abducting the children and cooking and eating them.

You can check out the game here

http://store.steampowered.com/app/514580/Cooking_Witch/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hahaha hilarious concept, the way u done the trailer with the music & all makes it seem like she's santa claus flying about dropping presents for the kids... but she ain't no good guy like lol.

i also like the witches design, looks like shes got sum sort of chemical mask on (makes sense wen making potions lol) & she reminds me of the loot hero enemies.

keep up the crazy games!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on the leaderboard, baby!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOUGHT IT ! LOVE IT !
    Dawn Volnaiskra 13094 ??? you are pretty good !!! i was happy with 83 !
    I will progress man !!!!
    But this is a very cool and addictive game ! Well Done Outcast !

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    13094 in score is really nice! I am running a competition in the game now where the top 10 players will win all my 4 stram games + extras and the top 3 players will also win all my future games for life.

It is to bad the game has done extremely badly so far compared to my previous games :/ I would appreciate anyone who can buy and review the game (i only have 9 reviews so far and the game only cost $1.59 with the launch discount). If you do, please send me a message and if you have your own game on steam or other platform I will buy and review it in return (as long as it costs under $20)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that leaderboard is the all-time one. My record for a single game was about 2500, which sadly wasn't enough to get me onto the single-game leaderboard

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volnaiskra View Post
    that leaderboard is the all-time one. My record for a single game was about 2500, which sadly wasn't enough to get me onto the single-game leaderboard
    To top any of the two leaderboards is impressive and both count It is probably best to aim for the all-time one actually.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fun little game! I managed to climb up to 5th spot:

Though I wonder how long that'll last...

Some ideas/feedback;

- I did unlock everything rather quickly. Even the achievements felt like they were handed out like candy almost.
    - You might want to add some more stat boosts to unlock or perhaps different stages with different themes where you get more meat in exchange for tougher enemies? Or different layouts even.
    - Optimization: It does run a bit sluggish even at lowest quality setting for me. Not sure what the cause could be. A lot of physics object at once maybe?
    - The UI is "a bit crazy" and was hard to get used to in the beginning. It's often best to stick with fewer colors that go well together rather than the full rainbow.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to the single-game leaderboard too now, though I don't think I'll catch chrilley and the others.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast