User Tag List

Thread: Two actives-same behaviors

Clicker Firefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two actives-same behaviors

Hello everyone, i need help with my project. How to make two diffrent active object act the same way. Example: I got an asteroide object and beam object, every two second create both of them (they falling from top of the screen in diffrent directions) and what i want is to beam object follow the asteroide and when it hit the ground to destroy asteroide and linked beam object too. Just to make pairs that will work together and act same way. Thank you

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dursted View Post
    Hello everyone, i need help with my project. How to make two diffrent active object act the same way. Example: I got an asteroide object and beam object, every two second create both of them (they falling from top of the screen in diffrent directions) and what i want is to beam object follow the asteroide and when it hit the ground to destroy asteroide and linked beam object too. Just to make pairs that will work together and act same way. Thank you

Look at this https://community.clickteam.com/threads/101547-Homing-Missile-Video-Tutorial

That might help you a lot more

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator ProFirefly 3D Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That framework it not to use for public.
    and it's a 3rd party programming tool.