Proud to present, the Greenlight voting page for our first forthcoming game! Please click the little Yes button and help us get it onto Steam before they go Direct! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=936216828 (of course, developed in Fusion 2.5 Dev!)
Here's the promo video:
Be prepared for a trip into yesteryear! Bruce's Movement Engine is an MSDOSWare/Post-Trainwreck-era game set in the halcyon days of 1998! Bryce has discovered a time portal in his Big Game MakerÖ Box and has uses it to return to 19 years ago, when Big Game Maker was released. In a not-entirely-unfamiliar setting of an East Virginia-come-New South Wales-come-classic entertainment culture surrounding, he jumps, falls, runs and jet-gasses himself around 30 (count them!) levels of nostalgic platforming and arcade action.
- Think Skunny, Super Bubsy, Wizkid II, Apogee and DOS-era freeware!
- Dozens upon dozens of Web 1.0 game development in-jokes and obscure references!
- Anti-heroic protagonist with an adorably utilitarian personality!
- Original country-jazz AOR/MOR soundtrack!
- Super slick gameplay on Windows, Mac and iOS and Android!
- Occasional pop culture references to late-nineties television and late-eighties music!
- World map! Long forgotten but sorely missed yet irrelevant high-scores! Both platforming and old-skool arcade gameplay mechanics!
- Painstakingly sentimental recreation of level designs from an esoteric freeware game series!
cheese1.jpg gofl1.jpg saus2.jpg