User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Isometric Lighting Engine - OUT NOW

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I did, but you just need to raise the height of the tile with the mouse wheel

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I'm using a touchpad. Maybe that's why.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The example posted is working perfect here (with mouse),
    just like the mfa,
    which is awesome and super-fun btw

loving it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks schrodinger and a big shout out to you for correcting/identifying some minor bugs. These will be adressed in a future update when I get more feedback from users to see if there are any other issues.

Thanks to those of you who have bought it so far, don't hesitate to post any issues/concerns in this thread.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im having problems with scrolling. Small shaking / stuttering. Might be caused by low player movement speed or my own accelertion/decceleration events. To my understanding since the scrolling is not handled thru fusions storyboard control and instead the layer object I have yet to figure out how to fix it. Really digging the engine tho, keep up the great work and thanks alot! Edit: I guess the stuttering is the player sprite being placed upon the actual player active. I have an always set position of sprite to 0.0 from player active in place for the sprite to be on top of the player active.

Also I am encountering some trouble duplicating the light object for other active object purposes. I am able to create the object via the editor, but loading the level from array only brings up another light object on the place of the object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd, hopefully I can help with the first issue.

Regarding making another object, you'll have to code your own loading scheme for different objects since the loading only handles the level and lights. This shouldn't be too hard, if you look at how the lights are loaded that may help you out (perhaps create another array for your objects).

Very cool looking game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read your pm! some great info there. Applying v-sync and moving the event below the movement group helped some. But the main culprit must be the very low movement speed of 0.1 and increasing and decreasing it in even smaller decimals such as 0.001. Thanks for co-developing this thing with me! Sent you a pm with the .mfa if you wana fiddle around with it.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work for Android and IOS as well?
    I don't see anything in the description for what platforms it will work.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uses layer object,array object, ultimate fullscreen atleast. Don't know if they are supported by exporters.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Does this work for Android and IOS as well?
    I don't see anything in the description for what platforms it will work.
    Thank you
    Same question here, SolarB. I read the IsoLight Manual a few days ago and you said that your engine supports all runtimes without the lighting code.
    So the lighting code(not sure what it does exactly though) doesn't work with Android for example, although you didn't use extensions and shaders?
    Can you explain this, if possible?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast