User Tag List

Thread: Adding all alterable values of separate objects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding all alterable values of separate objects

I've got close but I can't seem to get a loop working for this! Hoping someone might have some advice for adding all of the alterable values of multiple objects together without having to do it the slowwww way. =)

I currently have 8 alterable values and 6 separate objects. (this might change to 16 alterable values later).

Does anyone know a way I can add all alterable values of multiple active objects (not copies) without having to say Alterable value A(active) + Alterable value A(active2) + Alterable value A(active3) + Alterable value B(active) + Alterable value B(active2) and so on?

The objects share the same qualifier so I've tried a fast loop "count" and adding all the values under the qualifier (hoping it would do them all the same time) and that didn't work - it only added the first object for me. I've spread some values and tried to loop it based on number of objects but I think I'm doing that wrong as well. I'm stumped on how I can quickly add them all together.

Huge thanks for any help!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd probably want to use a forEach loop to cycle through each active that uses the qualifier one by one, and only then use a fastloop (making use of loopIndex) to add all the alterable values together.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean something like this?
    Placing another object in the frame will have the new number already calculated.
    Attached files Attached files

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a simple way to do this: AddingAllAltValueAs.mfa

For multiple different actives, you can start the for each loop on a qualifier with all the objects instead.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much all!! Huge help looking at these examples.

I was able to make it work great with different objects using BartekB's example. Posting it here for any other wandering searcher out there that needs something similar! ^_^
    Attached files Attached files