User Tag List

Thread: Just curious where there 'technical info on Firefly, resides..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just curious where there 'technical info on Firefly, resides..

Hi,
    where to find the info that explains/details/denotes all about Firefly's current state ?
    A. Which Irrlicht features are included/working..any additional custom features ? I stumbled onto the Irrlicht info, the question was previously "which renderer/system/engine/etc".
    B. Which current platforms can handle the export ? (I assume Windows at the moment.)

Hmm..I have more questions, but maybe I can just ask if there is a place where the Firefly user-centric-tech-info is being collected ?

Thanks ahead of time!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://library.clickteam.com/firefly/ holds most of the data collated - im in discord for anything more in depth. make sure you @Triadian or message me directly.

a: running off base irrlicht 7.3?? i think it was - however everything needs wrapping and only the main stuff is wrapped at the moment with more stuff being wrapped in the future.
    b: at the moment only windows - the reason i stopped at base 7..3 was so i could follow the ios and android forks. at a later date etc. unless they get pulled into the main branch.

if your not already in discord -> https://discord.gg/57fKjqr

enjoy.