User Tag List

Thread: Weird acceleration issue with any Fusio game that uses mouse to rotate the camera [?]

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Weird acceleration issue with any Fusio game that uses mouse to rotate the camera [?]

Hi, for some reason, my computer can't get to run correctly any Fusion game that uses the mouse to rotate the camera.
    I don't know when it started, at first I thought it could be something with my mouse (really high DPI), but the same happens with the cheapest mouse I could find here too...
    It may be an issue with the how Fusion and mouse extensions deals with mouse speed, acceleration, DPI, report rate... I don't know if it happens in other versions of Windows (I'm using Windows 10, latest insider build)

I already tried multiplying the values trying to get it slow, didn't worked.
    Basically, whenever I touch the mouse, the camera starts spinning, the more I push the mouse the faster it is (acceleration?), but when I stop the mouse, it keeps spinning in a constant speed.
    Sometimes it stops suddenly, sometimes I have to compensate pushing the mouse to the other direction, and it start decelerating, I have to push just right to make it stop instead of start spinning to the other direction.
    So it's keeping momentum for some reason, and accelerating to really really fast speeds.

It happens with Raycasting examples, Firefly examples, I think it would behave the same in an example using mouse with P3D also. But oddly enough it doesn't affect OpenGL engines made in Fusion.
    It could also be an issue of the way people was using the mouse to rotate, like an math that wouldn't behave correctly in some different hardware...

Anyone had this problem already? Any workaround?

EDIT: Found out why... I don't know if it's the Mouse Object issue or Clickteam Fusion, but by injecting raw input with RINPUT it works perfectly.
    Still an weird issue, and having to open RINPUT, type the process name and inject raw input flag isn't the best solution... Maybe it can be fixed with kernel object, dll or something?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you send the MFA of the Firefly example?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't in an specific MFA, it's in all I tried, the same happen to everything...
    I believe there at least one Firefly example in Fusion's folder use the mouse, you can check this...
    I'm not close to my computer right now, as soon as can I'll send if it isn't in Fusion's folder.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest Clickteam Example (Disaster at Firefly Station) does the issue here. Can you check?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that for some reason, what happens is that the cursor wouldn't get back to the center of the screen when it should, I trying to find out why...
    Because it's odd that it works for a lot of people with many examples, but all of it is broken for me...
    Also, something similar appear to be happening to old games, like Half-Life the original... But instead of keep moving forever it takes a couple of seconds to stop sometimes.

I've noticed that for some reason, what happens is that the cursor wouldn't get back to the center of the screen when it should, I trying to find out why...
    Because it's odd that it works for a lot of people with many examples, but all of it is broken for me...
    Also, something similar appear to be happening to old games, like Half-Life the original... But instead of keep moving forever it takes a couple of seconds to stop sometimes.