User Tag List

Thread: STEAMWORKS: Leaderboards not showing up in Steam client or full screen steam overlay

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STEAMWORKS: Leaderboards not showing up in Steam client or full screen steam overlay

Hi everyone,
    I have leaderboards working in my game as far as receiving submitted scores. I've verified the leaderboards are receiving scores through Steamworks, BUT there is never mention of the scores or leadermoards in the Steam client when I select my game or the full screen Steam overlay. Going to the games communty hub also shows no leaderbaords or scores.

FIRST I gave each Leaderboard a different "Community Name", but after they werre not showing up I tried giving them all the same community name which is the same eact name as the game. (due to poor wording in the leaderboard tutorial from Steamworks)

Can anyone give me more insights about this?

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify, does Steam actually have Leaderobards that show up when you log into Steam client for any specific game like Google Play and The IOS Equlvelent have, or do we need to hard-code the display of scores in our game by retrieving the score data from steam and then making our own code to display it in Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm fairly sure you have to create your own leaderboard and populate it using the data Steam sends you after a request.