User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The ClickFusion Academy 2017

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    refocus the vision and mission of this website. if you know what i mean

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for voicing your feedback and any concerns.

I needed to adapt the Academy for the new brand. A few people have commented the navigational structure is a little difficult so I will certainly address that this week. There are a couple of pages and things that I am still working on but these things take time. I got 90% of the redesign done and got the site back live, it's better than it being down and people not being able to access the content.

I will certainly be working on the Academy all week this week with all the feedback in mind.

Thanks again and apologies for any confusion.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Shinuz and others...

At the time you wrote your posts, I was about 90% through a complete overhaul and re-design of the entire website. I tried to get it back online at around 90% so as members could access the content without experiencing too much downtime, and the menus were left to be modified. So I apologise for this, if it seemed confusing to navigate. Same thing goes for the "Gold/Silver" displaying instead of Plus/Pro, as this was just the fact the cache wasn't reset properly.

These should now be resolved.

I have also fixed the Student Hub to give Free/None Members a preview of the sort of content that Pro members get access to also.

If you wish to know anything more, please feel free to message me.

Kind Regards,
    Danny

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Danny

Thanks Danny for clearing up any misunderstanding about the website.

I understand that it must not be easy doing a complete site overhaul like your doing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a coupon code for buyer clickteam on clickfusion academy?
    I am very interested to join clickfusion with pro membership

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see a lot of the issues I mentioned are already improved: Tutorials more prominent in Hub, Hub itself more prominent in nav, 5 columns of tute thumbnails instead of 3. There are still some things I'd personally think would improve it, but it's already significantly better

Some of the things I think would further improve it: my username displayed in the corner somewhere so I can immediately tell whether I'm logged in; thumbnails made smaller still when on large resolutions to reduce tedious scrolling (eg. ~10 columns of thumbs when on 2560x1440); consolidation of some of the tute categories ("getting familiar" and "getting to know the runtime" seem like they could be combined....also, I'm unclear about why "plus/Pro membership tutes" and "Pro membership tutes" are separate). Also, I found a small responsiveness bug at certain browser dimensions (see green and blue buttons in pic)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks Vol. I'll take a look into those.

Plus/Pro tuts can be accessed by both Plus and Pro members while Pro tuts can only be accessed by Pro members.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    To our users: please note that posts were made in this thread falsely attacking the Academy site and Danny personally. These have been removed as the user has previously been asked to direct any questions or comments to the official Academy site and not the Clickteam forum.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said Simon. Well said.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4