User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The ClickFusion Academy 2017

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. I'm getting the same error as amiman99. I want to take advantage of the latest discount code, but it's not letting me sign up.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like to join the PRO but there's no paypal option, so yeah, hope you add paypal support soon

EDIT: Got my PRO membership via paypal invoice ^_^ If you only use paypal contact Danny and he will sort it out

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think I know what the Javascript error was, I think it's fixed now. Apologies about that folks.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Due to the unforeseen checkout problems yesterday, I have extended the sale to today also. Please use code: USA20171

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support guys. Lots of content to go at and lots more to come too!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ,
    I have taken a pro subscription to refresh my knowledge of fusion and learn new techniques ; thanks for the discount !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Danny, I'm having a problem with my application. It says: Error creating customer record with Stripe: The zip code you supplied failed validation.

I have checked several times - and I've checked the postal code in my bank account profile and I know I am entering it correctly.

I did some research and found this: For people that are using Stripe as their payment processor:

If the payment is being declined and you'd like you accept it, you may want to see if the “Decline charges that fail zip code validation” setting is on. You can verify this from the Account Settings page. If you're confident accepting payment from this customer when the zip/postal code doesn't match, you may wish to turn that option off temporarily to allow you to accept their payment.
    https://support.stripe.com/questions...dation-failure

Please could you try turning off the zip code option off so that I can submit my payment. It would be great if you could offer PayPal 'cause this is a very convenient way of paying.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorted!! Thank you very much Danny for sorting that out so rapidly and efficiently!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Anytime! Thanks again

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I was able to complete the registration, Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast