User Tag List

Thread: How do i make my active bounce off an object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do i make my active bounce off an object

how do i make my character jump off another object like a trampoline

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, your description leaves much openly for speculations.
    Here is an example for you - Something like this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want to make it so when the player lands on the trampoline he bounces off it

i want to make it so when the player lands on the trampoline he bounces off itmain game - Copy 2.5.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the adjusted version of my previous example, so basically you want it like this? (press spacebar for a higher position if you missed a spring from above)
    I'm afraid that the inbuilt Platform movement can't do springs/trampolines very well, because you don't have effective jumping control options.
    You will notice that custom gravity code doesn't work very well together with inbuilt Platform movement gravity, so doing it like this is not an option.
    The options you have with inbuilt Platform movement in general are also very limited when you compare it with the possibilities of the Platform Movement Object(PMO).
    If you are at a beginner level with Fusion, you will probably learn much more things with PMO extension, which is easy to use and provides you with everything you need to create functional platform games.
    Let me know, if you want an example with springs using PMO and it it's also worth searching the forum for similar examples.